UHIBROS Womens Stainless Steel Stud Earrings Set Hypoallergenic Pierced Cubic Zirconia 18K White Gold pated 6 Pairs 3-8mm

  • Material: Surgical Stainless Steel. Hypoallergenic, Allergy-free,Nickel free
  • 6 pairs/set, size varies from 3mm-8mm
  • Never Rust and Tarnish Resistance, Classic Stud Design, Enhances Your Temperament.Simple and Elegant Choice for Your Loved One
  • Comes with Butterfly Earrings Backs, are grooved friction post for secure fastening
  • Packed with Velvet Box, free 2-days fast shipment for prime members

These earrings are very attractive. They are comfortable and look great. No discomfort so far.

These earrings are the first to make me cry, but for a good reason: normally I find that earrings irritate me after wearing them for a few hours, and my ears experience swelling the next day that compels me to go without. But with these earrings, I see my solution to the problem is in getting genuinely hypoallergenic earrings, and these also have the benefit of being pretty and dainty at the same time. I've been wearing them this past week ever since receiving them last weekend and while I experienced minor irritation in the site of the piercings after taking the earrings off the first two days of wearing them, it was purely due to my not having worn earrings for awhile and by this past Wednesday, I kept my earrings in all day and when I came home at night, I took them off and miraculously it was as if my ears had never worn earrings at all. As I mentioned earlier, these are pretty and dainty earrings, so if you tend to steer clear of little tiny stud earrings these are not the earrings for you, but if you're like me and love smaller earrings, go ahead and make that purchase! They're priced to where it's pretty much a no-brainer.

I am extremely allergic to most metals except platinum and titanium. my ears ooze and get stinky and infected. I was really unsure about buying these, but need new earrings desperately... I have been wearing them for well over a week now with absolutely NO itching, oozing, redness, swelling or anything else that usually happens with my allergy. These really are titanium and really are fantastic. GREAT price fro six pairs!!!

I am so used to my ears having to itch and getting some weird rash when I have earrings in that I've barely worn any for years, and when I do it's for no more than an hour til I take them out. I miss them so I decided to see if maybe stainless steel would help. And I am glad to say that I've been able to wear these earrings for the last 2 1/2 days Straight including at night. They don't bother me at all and it's great to have earrings again because I love jewelry. It's also awesome because I can share them with my wife since there are so many sizes. Thank you!

Great:) This is an amazing deal....With this price, it's almost too good to be true! I can't complain. I'm allergic to certain metals (silver, etc.) but I found it says "surgical stainless steel..." I've been wearing them for a while but I don't have any allergic reaction.

I wasnt expecting much from these earrings since there were 6 pairs for so cheap but they're better quality than my $50 pair of cz earrings! Super sparkly! (Obviously only 3 of the pairs are shown)

Love these. They look great and are perfect sizes! I have three ear piercings in each ear so I'm wearing the smaller sizes (3rd to 5th in size) for every day use. And they neither look too small or too large. I'm going to switch to the three largest for a few nicer events I have coming up. That's not to say that they are too large - just not for me every day. The best thing though is that they don't irritate my ears! And the backs fit on nicely with almost a "snap" to them. I've had many that feel like they slide on and off which I always worry about - but not these. These are exactly what I've been looking for but have had such a hard time finding!!

Have had the earings in my ears since the package arrived and they do not itch, or get swollen, no turning green. I love them. And my ears are very sensitive. I have even went swimming many times. I never remove them and I have two holes in each ear, and all four holes are plugged with these earings. Would buy again!

Pretty and inexpensive good range of sizes. Photo is of the largest stud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Leo Horoscope January 02 (02/01)

Cressi Babie's - Toddler's Soft Reusable Swim Diaper | Babaloo: designed in Italy

The Oregon Trail Handheld Game