NRS Original Cowboy Toy Roping Dummy

  • Circle R
  • Cowboy Toy
  • Roping Dummy
  • 7 in tall x 16 in long x 7 in wide
  • 2 Sets of Horns

This is a great way to pass the time. I had one of these about 15 years ago when I was team roping and loved it. For some reason, I wanted to see if they still made them. I have been having a blast with it ever since it arrived. This is the perfect past time when I am stuck inside because of bad weather.

It was the favorite gift of my great nephew...

Great , in this cold snowbound, windswept Ranch Country, gives the wee ones a learning device that takes no batteries, the adults get in on the fun too, a good all around useful toy built to take abuse

Fun for the whole family. My boys are 2,4,6 and they rope and drag this thing all over the house. Really well built.

I did pay attention to the size before I ordered so I knew to expect something that seems small. However the size is great for playing inside the house and my 5 year old has had a ball with it. It is very well built but the rope could be better.

This Rodeo toy is AWESOME! No matter if you are a Barrel Racer, Bull Rider or Rodeo Fan....this will bring you endless hours of fun! It is very well constructed, designed and durable. We originally purchased the toy in 1984, lost it to a house fire......So happy to see that it is able to be purchased today. You can't go wrong on this one!

We bought this for our four year old daughters birthday! She loves it! She loves to help us during branding season so we figured she'd love this to practice roping on when we are in the house. It arrived very quickly, in perfect condition and was just as described and much more sturdier than I imagined it would be!! Definitely recommend this product and this company! I'd give it 10 stars if I could.

Absolutely my favorite toy! Haha my husband and I have it on the kitchen counter and been enjoying roping in the House!

It was exactly what my son wanted for Christmas. It was a great gift for him, played with it more than I can remember...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Leo Horoscope January 02 (02/01)

Cressi Babie's - Toddler's Soft Reusable Swim Diaper | Babaloo: designed in Italy

The Oregon Trail Handheld Game