Smatree P100L Carrying Case for PS Vita 1000, PSV 2000 with Cover (Console,Accessories and Cover NOT Included)

  • 『LARGER SPACE』: NOTE: If your console is equippd with a crystal protective shell, please choose P100L case. If you use bare console, you can choose Smatree P100 case, which is more compact. P100L case is larger than P100, there is more space for your crystal protective shell.
  • 『SAFE AND BEAUTIFUL MATERIALl』: The soft micro fiber interior will keep your device away from scratching.Black and Red combination makes the case look more High-grade. The belt within the bottom of case helps you to take out your console easier.
  • 『Unique Zippered Design』: Mesh pocket with a zipper for charger or other small accessories and keep them in good condition
  • 『Enough Slots』: 12 slots for game cartridges or memory card.
  • 『EASY-CARRY』: Demention:8x 4.7x 2.7 inches.With a wrist strap for easy carrying.

Perfect. I especially love the little strap that allows you to simply pop it in and out quickly and easily. It also has room for ALL of the necessities of Vita addiction including the charger. Thanks to my YouTube gaming guru Metal Jesus Rocks who is the reason I decided to get a Vita in the first place and thank you too for providing such an awesome case to protect it with.

This likely the most useful case for the ps vita (1000/2000) in the market right now: PROS: -Vita fits perfectly snug inside the case, and they cleverly included some sort of cloth/belt to place under the vita so it is easier to pull out -The flap in the middle has room for 10 game cartridges, and they are surprisingly secure and stretchy -The compartment on top has enough room to fit a usb charger, and a small wall adapter (the original adapter for the vita that comes with the extra cable may fit, but it would be quite a tight fit. -Looks great + high quality material -Case is semi-hard and can protect vita from drops of moderate height CONS: -There are excess flaps from seams at the bottom area where the vita itself is placed, which the L and R buttons can frequently catch onto when you try to pull the system out of the case. Maybe I'm just being too paranoid, this might have a slight chance of scratching the shoulder buttons with repeated use. However, this problem is easily solved by applying a small amount of tape on the seams where the shoulder buttons make contact

I was a tad suspicious when the only customers reviews were from those whom received the item for free [purchased on 04/26/16]. It was only $17 though, so I took a chance and I'm very happy I did! It's a quality product that doesn't feel cheap in the least. The interior segments are well-crafted and the exterior is the perfect blend between hard/sturdy and shock-absorbent Size-wise, it's about 3.5x as thick as the original OLED Vita and retains the shape (length x width) nearly perfectly. It's a tad large for most pockets, but it's perfect for book-bags, most laptop cases, suitcases, purses, etc. Everything for your Vita fits snuggly inside, and it's got this helpful little cloth band/string at the bottom that easily lifts the Vita out of the case. The 10 game slots are well secured/immobilized and protected, which is amazing if you prefer physical game cartridges like I do. I certainly recommend it to any Vita owner, and have even bought 2 more cases to give to my siblings

Excellent case. Shell is hard enought to keep contents safe. The pockets for games are nice and snug too. I also liked the zipped pocket to store charger, headphones, and screen wiper. Its a bit more expensive then most cases on amazon but well worth it for the quality. Not gonna fit in your pocket, but the vita was never that type of handheld anyway.

This is a great semi-hard case for the Vita. It is very well structured where I can be confident that nothing will break when I have it in my bag. I own the 3DS varient of this case since 2016 and was quite happy with it I went bought this Vita version. It has a decent amount of space, I am able to fit my Gen 1 Vita along with it's USB cable, Power Brick and Wall Cable in the pouch section. The only complaint I have is it is difficult to get the Vita out if you don't use the eject strap that is built into the case, most times I plunk my Vita in there without arranging the eject strap properly and have embarrassingly frustrating time getting it out.

The P100 is probably the best case for my Vita I've ever had (I had 3 before it). You can tell that it's made specifically for it. The outer shell looks soft, but is MUCH harder than it looks! When I opened it, I was a little concerned that the tray didn't have any padding to hold it, but after putting my Vita in, I realized that it doesn't need it. It fits the slim Vita perfectly, as long as it doesn't have a big plastic protective case (I don't mean a screen protector), and holds it snugly so it can't rattle around. The strap that goes underneath the system and out the top makes it very easy to remove it. Also, the tray that holds the Vita is slightly recessed, and with the soft flap above it, prevents the L&R sticks from being damaged. Plus, this model has 10 pockets on the flap that tightly hold games (only one in each) and any extra memory cards. The little zipper pocket is big enough to hold a charger and anything else you need. Personally, I use my phone charger for pretty much everything, but I still keep a USB cord in there just in case. My only complaint is with the pockets. The material on them is a very thin mesh cloth, and therefore feels kind of flimsy, and seems like they will eventually tear (maybe it's just the case I received), but it's definitely not a deal breaker. All in all, I highly recommend this for anyone with a slim Vita! Just make sure you don't get the larger version (the P100L) if you don't have a protective plastic case. That one will NOT hold your system tight, and has enough room for it to rattle around (I originally got that one, so I learned from experience, and returned it).

Bottom line up front, this case is as perfect as I can want. The shell is stiff and holds its shape well. It is not soft and compressible like other cases. The outside material on the shell is a soft cloth material, but that doesn't seem to be an issue. I am not sure what the actual shell is made of but it is strong and stiff. The zipper slides smooth but is not loose enough to slide on its on. I noticed that there are rubber lips on the inside right behind the zipper. This protects the PSVita from the zipper and forms a type of seal. I am assuming from dust and such. In the bottom portion of the case the PSVita (1st Generation) first perfectly. It is not tight to where the PSVita is rubbing on the inside, and not loose to where it slides around. There is also a strap that sits behind the PSVita and it can be used to life the PSVita out of the case. I really like how the designed the middle flap. It is not freely swinging and is more attached to the top piece. That way when you open the case, the middle flap lifts with the top and out of the way of the PSVita. The bottom of the flap has a textured foam like layer to protect the PSVita. The top side has 10 slots for the games. Each game slot has an elastic type of pocket to secure them in. They are not going anywhere. The top compartment is zippered mesh, and actually very soft mesh. I has a USB cable and plug in there and it takes up less than 60% of the space. It is actually fairly small enough to bring with me when I travel, yet large enough to hold everything safely. Overall, very well made, well designed product. I do and have recommended this to many others. I really could not have found a better case for the PSVita (1st Generation). Compact yet large enough, strong and rigged yet soft and protective.

I wanted a case that could actually hold more than 3 or 6 games as well as offer a perfect fit for my vita slim. This is it. And I must say that Smatree thought of everything. 2 zippers so righties and lefties can open and close it however they like. A sexy red accent on the inside zipper. A wrist strap to prevent accidental dropping. Tough exterior. Snug compartments for my games so they don't slip out. And even this little piece of fabric for lifting the vita out of it's space so you don't warp the case digging for it (brilliant). Don't get this if you're specifically looking for a case that will slip into your pocket. It would be awkward in the roomiest cargo pants. But I carry a bag wherever I go so it's not an issue for me. 10/10 product.

Purchased this for the new Vita Slim model. Fits very well with just a little wiggle room. There's no place for your fingers to pull your vita out of the case, so you need to use the strap included (vita sits on top of the strap, then you pull the strap up to remove the Vita from the case). It has room for accessories and doesn't have a big footprint, which means it'll be easy to pack into a carry-on bag at the airport. Seems like it'll protect the device from a drop, though I wouldn't suggest testing it.. Recommended!

This case came to me exactly as described in the details. It's a larger, more unwieldy case than what I was using before, but the hard shell is what I was looking for the added protection. (I carry this in a separate pack, so the size means nothing to me.) The room inside the case is large enough for one to carry their power cord, however, I found another use for this extra space. I use this to carry my PSP, with a silicone protector, along with my PS Vita. There is enough space for me to carry both in the same case instead of carrying both separately. The fit may be a bit tight, but the expansion of material where the zipper is located make it a very good fit, without the fear that both devices may be pressed too much between the inner flap. Yes, this does add considerable weight to the case, but as I stated before, I carry this in a pack and the weight is of no concern to me. While the size may not be to the liking of some, I do highly recommend this case. It's study design and the ample space make sure that your devices will be protected. I have yet to use the individual pockets that hold the game cards, but the internal zippered pocket is great for extra memory cards and additional, small accessories. And the addition of the wrist strap make it easy to carry as an individual item. While I'm not sure if it was an omission on part of the company, or just something extra, but I also received a screen cleaning cloth with my case that was not mentioned on the original Amazon listing for this product. Oh well...an extra bonus for me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily Leo Horoscope January 02 (02/01)

Cressi Babie's - Toddler's Soft Reusable Swim Diaper | Babaloo: designed in Italy

The Oregon Trail Handheld Game